Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Featuring You!! Dec. 31, 2008

OMG!! I'm soo exited. This is actually the last blog of 2009! This year really went by really fast! I hope you all are having a marvelous time and that you are having fun with family and friends.
I pray that the new year brings us so many blessings and beautiful memories and experiences.

Now down to business, just like any other Wednesday it's time for "Featuring You!!" the weekly blog where I feature some Etsy shops!

Today to make it short (since my folks are rushing me) we are featuring 2 shops today!


Our first one is pixestreasurechest. The name of the store's owner is Mich.
How did it all start? "I started selling on Etsy because I was attracted to the idea of selling my jewelry in a marketplace dedicated to handmade items, rather than getting lost among a sea of mass produced products."
Fave item in store:
Chrysanthemum Necklace
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16238735

Now our last store is KG Krafts, and it's owner Karen tell us how it all began for her: "I got into Etsy because I always am itching to do more and want my items noticed!"
Her favorite item in her shop is:
Double Knit, Double Thick Extra Long Scarf
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17151217
Great shops! Go give them a look, okay? Well until next year everyone!


Shop links:
pixestreasurechest.etsy.com
kraftylady20.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well. I will definitely check out their shops. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couple of great etsy shops there. Hope your new year brings lots of success your way.

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);