Ok, let me tell you what's up with the title of the blog. Earlier I was playing around Facebook and found the coolest app; FreeRice. It's a site in which you answer a bunch of questions and for each one you have right, you're helping them donate 20 grains of rice to the UN World Food Program! Cool huh? Well they have these sponsors that have their ads on each page you play on and if you have the question right that sponsor has to pay for 20 grains of rice. I think it's a great iniciative, I mean you are helping thousands of disadvantaged people have at least a meal. So guys try it out, it's pretty fun and you're helping make this world a better place!
Now, I'd like to share with you guys what I'll be making for dessert to say goodbye to 2008
I'm making Cheesecake Cookie Cups!
It's a recipe I found on a site and loved it, and well yeah I'm gonna experiment with it tomorrow!
Here is how it goes.
The ingredients are:
- 12 pieces of Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- bake that for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of the cup.
- beat the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- and then bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Well, I'm out to get ingredients to make this and the rest of tomorrow's supper -if I don't go now the stores will be really packed tomorrow and I won't get anything done!
Until then guys, take care and I'll maybe blog tomorrow and tell you how it went!