Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday's Random Feature!

Hey everyone! Hope your weekend has been great. Today I felt like randomly checking out one of the stores that I have requested to give features to. (yeah I was a bit bored ) So one of you has been randomly picked for my Saturday Random Feature!

I picked dollcloset to feature today!

The store's owner is Christine and she started to sell on Etsy because a friend told her about it.
Her fave item on her store is this Graphics Mums Pleated Dress for an adorable doll!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18966065


Stick around, you never know when I feel like featuring shops lol!
Until next blog, (maybe later if I keep being bored)!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my shoppe! :)

    Happy New Year!

    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);