Saturday, December 13, 2008

Supplies Shopping!

Up at 7:00 am I'm getting ready to shop for materials for my store. I'm planning on adding 3 new bag designs, decor pillow covers and head wear to my store for this winter season. As I write (haven't had breakfast yet hehe) I'm calculating in my mind, thinking of the fabrics, wild colors and wacky ideas I have come up with during the past few days.

Since I started my shop in etsy, I haven't slept more than 7 hours a day! Like clockwork I wake at 7 am go to bed around midnight and basically force myself to sleep because I want to keep on creating and adding things to my shop and "promoting" (which I'm still trying to get the hang of) and praying something will catch someone's eye.

I'm not complaining, this is the life I want to lead! Waking up every morning on the crack of dawn and breathe in all the great energy every single hope in me inspires. Well off to get my supplies, later on I'll log in to show you all what I got!

7 comments:

  1. I found your blog through an Etsy forum link. I'm a new Etsy seller and feel the same way you do = excited, waking early, planning. I have a little one so I woke in the middle of the night with her and found that I'd been dreaming about creating a new card. It's incredible...I wish you all the luck in the world. Stop by my shop http://doodlestar.etsy.com or www.creativenachos.com. Definitely come play. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through an Etsy forum link. I'm a new Etsy seller and feel the same way you do = excited, waking early, planning. I have a little one so I woke in the middle of the night with her and found that I'd been dreaming about creating a new card. It's incredible...I wish you all the luck in the world. Stop by my shop http://doodlestar.etsy.com or www.creativenachos.com. Definitely come play. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do some of the same things!!!! It's a full time job. But way more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found out about your blog through etsy, too. I've just recently began focusing on my etsy shop where I design and sew womens clothing. It really is exciting to think about owning your own dream business. I'm 23 and always considering fashion school, although I do have a 1 year old to take care of. Nice to see you pursuing your dreams. I have a new blog myself if you want to take a look, it's poshpua.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Very well done. Stop by www.quiltsgaloreandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, hope you don't mind, but I tagged you to list 7 facts about yourself :D It's a bit of fun. Check out the rules on my blog. P.S I want to see what u got from your shopping trip now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is great and I would love to be featured.

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);