Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dress to Impress with Less than $50.00

Yes, it is possible to look fab and only spend $50.00. I have done it myself! This is going to be a new weekly article, I'll teach you to dress spending less bucks. I'll show you some great, complete combinations that will flatter any body type and budget. I hope you all enjoy this new weekly article and it helps you all in a special way.

Ok, today's outfit is great for job interviews and semi-formal family/friends reunions.
Where to gear-up list:
Polkadot SS Sweater Top - $10.99 (Forever 21)
BELTED TROUSER - $5.99 (Alloy)
Leslie Flat - $5.99 (Delia's)
Eiffel Tower Earrings - $7.00 (FunnyPeopleCo)
Reptile Fancy Box Handbag - $13.99 (Forever 21)
---------------------------------------------
Total: $43.96

So you see, it is possible to dress great for any occasion, without going broke. I hope you all enjoyed this blog.

Tell me your opinions, did you like it? Why or why not? Have any ideas or a specific body type/occasion you need help to dress for? Just let me know and we'll blog about it! have fun shopping and take care!!


10 comments:

  1. Stylish blog!

    Etsy Greetings
    --equivoque

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is so cute, I can't believe it's only $11!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great article! Love the title of your blog!

    Claudia ~ from Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fantastic outfit. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and freaking cute outfit! I soooo need help picking out clothes! I am totally bookmarking you!
    www.zingotots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...neat idea! I definately need to revamp my dressy attire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently I need you to go shopping with me, I can never find an outfit for that much! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea and a fun feature! I'm retired, so I rarely have to "dress" for any thing! But, it would be fun to see what's stylish for around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this posting! I need to look at my closet again!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);