Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fashion Photoblog!! Great Fashion Designers and other Random Fashions

This is a fashion blog right? Well, I've never shown you guys the fashion I'm into! I love clothes that are Retro style. My fave eras are from the 40's to the 80's and Victorian styles. I love soft, baggy clothes that are colorful, plaid and black. I also like anything black matched with colorful stuff! So, in honor of my fave styles, today's blog will be a photoblog of my fave fashions!! Enjoy!!

Luella - Fave Fashion Designer!












Hope you all enjoyed it! Now tell me, which one did you like best? What's your style? Take care and until next blog!

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! Love the red red polka dot dress.. its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted some vintage fashion shots the other day too.

    Love the Chucks

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);