This is something I've been developing for a while now. How to dress without having to shop every single season. Hope the tips are helpful!
Have some basic color and style garments in your closet
- Stay with solid colors and classic cut tops. Things like V-necks and such are great to achieve a variety of looks.
- Some boot cut pants, and/or some wide-leg or skinnys
- Jeans, khakis and some capris are great to own.
- Classic style skirts with hems above the knee.
- Winter and Fall - have some scarves, mittens and hats in different solid colors.
- Spring -Summer - nice jackets/blazers that go with whatever you already have in your closet
- Have earrings/necklaces/etc. that enhance you style; surfer stuff for summer, greens and reds for winter, browns for fall and cute bracelets in pastel colors for spring!
So what do you think? Lemme know, are you missing a few of these pieces, or can you survive one more year without shopping for clothes? Until next blog!