Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've been tagged!!

Yay!! This is my second time being tagged! This is so exiting! I've been tagged by FourDogDay. This is a cool way to meet people and to show off that we all have silly, random stuff about ourselves!

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you on your blog
2) Post the rules on your blog
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they've been tagged

Here goes my part of the deal!

1. I'm a freak of nature!! Yeah, I'm a civil engineer/math teacher/musician/singer/designer/cartoonist/ painter/photographer.
2. I'm obsessed with Link from The Legend of Zelda video game, he's been my crush since forever.
3. I write sad songs and poetry when I'm annoyed at the world or something bad happened.
4. I always have to sleep with sheets, even if the temperature is 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. My little sister and I play guitar and sing when hurricanes are attacking the island (yes, when the electricity has been shut off and the winds are tearing everything apart)
6. Even though I'm 22, physically I look like a 16 yr old - I still have acne breakouts and still fit in juniors/kid sections of stores.


Tag your it!!

ItsyBitsyBracelets
Maren at Ionacloset
CutCopyCreate
TILT
Craftations
Huggermugger

Go check these blogs out!!

2 comments:

  1. You make beautiful Jewelry, I'm looking at the pink flower earings and the blue dangly ones in particular. I want to buy! I love to write - want to be a published author - and I love to play guitar and sing (thanks to being in the choir for 5-6 years) for fun. I love fashion (but only when I'm wearing/buying), and I love to do a bunch of random stuff. We human beings are a jumble of a variety of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, though I did this meme a couple weeks ago, so I'm gonna pass this time.

    I always have to sleep with sheets too! And I'm 28, but the guys delivering my new washer thought I was the babysitter....

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);