Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday's Random Feature! (Jan. 10, 2009)

Wow, it's already the second Saturday of 2009! This year is definitely flying by! We'll be checking out another awesome Etsy shop!


HelenesDreams

She started selling on Etsy: "I started selling on Etsy in January of 2008. I found Etsy by googling "handcrafted". Once you see the front page of Etsy, you never forget it! I have been addicted since!"

Her fave piece in her shop:
Oregon Sunset
These earrings are incredibly beautiful. I think they would do great with any outfit!
We have discovered another beautiful treasure Etsy has to offer. Now you know about it, so go check it out! Take care and until the next blog!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for the feature on your very cool blog..I greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!I love these pretty earrings, simply adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);