Sunday, January 4, 2009

This is what I'm doing now...

Ever since I started this blog, my Etsy shop and the fashion & accessory design path I've felt a whole lot more alive, creative and fulfilled. I passed my Engineer in training exam, that means I'm officially a Civil Engineer and can get fully licensed by the state. Now I did take the test before deciding to change careers. However, I'm keeping it and if I ever land a job in the field I'll take it and learn all I can, just for fun.

My sis and I have been very busy creating for our Etsy shop (FunnyPeopleCo) and we came up with some new items we want to share with you all!
Flower Power Earrings
These are our favorite! I just love how the picture turned out! They remind me of a volky van in the 60's!














My Sweethearts - Shell Earrings

Super cute and delicate. And yeah, they are made with real sea shells!





Lolita's Cross Necklace

Ok, as you have already noticed, I kinda love lolita gothic fashion. This was inspired a bit in this style. Just love the cross!

















Steal my Heart Earrings

These were alsoVictorian/lolita goth inspired. Really love the detail on it!

There's more accessories and jewelry at our FunnyPeopleCo shop, so make sure to give it a look. We've got some great Valentine's day specials and gifts you'll love. Oh and comment and let me know which are your fave items here! I'd like to know!! Take care!

10 comments:

  1. Know what you mean about finding the "right" career...at 34 I'm still trying to figure this out! Cute Etsy shop! This is my fav in your shop....

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18999278

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Flower Power earrings! Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower ones are also my favs!

    congrats on the new career....I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Maybe when my 10yr old graduates I will figure it out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are *gorgeous*! I think the steal my hearts are my fave. LOVE Goth loli fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flower power earrings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Im Sam
    Your blog is really cool and exciting !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally in love with the shell earrings! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. First I want to say Congrats on passing your exam! Second, I LOVE the seashell heart earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations... I love the flower earrings also. Congrats on passing your exam!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just added you to my list earlier today. I loved the steal my heart and sweetheart earrings.

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);