Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grunge Fashion - I want the 90's back!!

I grew up in the 90's and I can say I was never too young to appreciate different types of fashion. Being born in a family with a fashion designer dad, you learned to love it and embrace it and make it yours! Looking at old family pictures the other day, I realized how awesome the 90's really were. Even in one of the pics I myself was wearing a flannel shirt and plaid all over the place. I really miss those days of comfortable, over-sized clothing. So in honor to Grunge fashion, we'll revive those so good times!

11 comments:

  1. I remember those days. EVeryone had reddish hair, docs, mary janes and flannel... comfy. the olsen twin works it best

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love the baggy jeans... so much more flattering than super skinny (at least on me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the 90's...but I'm on the fence about bringing back the grunge. The lazy side of me loved it because I could look all messy in flannel and it was OK. The other part of me realizes...I didn't look all that great in flannel...and most people didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still look good in flannel................

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved wearing my flannel shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grew up in the 90's too.. And I ♥ the 90's, grunge fashion.. and Nirvana ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happened to the world from 90's grunge to todays fashion and music. Everythings turned to crap. It went from Nirvana (my favorite band)to Flo Rida....really? This is just sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im heading to seattle washington to help bring it back....and be with that culture because i love it..but everyone must realize ONE thing....it isnt "grunge"....its punk rock...."grunge" is media garbage..like ozzborn said......ive said enough...if you want to know anything.....ask for my name

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi im regina...and im with u 100%..Im want to become a designer and im inspired by kurt cobain and courtney love.. there great

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoes and fashion and every this related to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bow down to 90's fashion ooooo yeah!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);