Sunday, May 24, 2009

Break into Song! do re mi fa sol la ti do!!

I'm super excited because I have just been tagged by hrh_cesc from Planet Plum!

So this is a great time for you all to get to know me a bit!
What's your current obssession?
Painting my nails blue.

What are you wearing today?
A pair of Charlotte Russe jeans, a striped t-shirt, my fave red chuck taylor's and a ton of bracelets!

What's for dinner?
Maybe peanut butter and jelly and some juice. =D

Which countries would you like to travel to?
Japan, England, Australia, France and Italy.

What's your dream job?
Fashion writer/photographer/designer or opera singer!

If you had $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
Save them up for a new guitar or the Sony Alpha cam I've been drooling for lately.

What is your favourite fruit?
Definitely watermelons and apples.

What is the last thing you bought?
Yesterday I bought a blue Roxy shirt!

What are you listening to right now?
Miracle, Cascada!

What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's awesome!

What's your must have piece for the summer?
Neon colored nail polish! XD

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go?
New York City!

What language do you want to learn?
Japanese, French and Italian

What's your favorite quote?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert Einstein

Who do you want to meet right now?
Luella, she's just too cool!

What's your favourite colour?
I'm in love with blue

What's your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My red Chuck Taylor Converses, they've been with me since 10th grade (haha, I'm 22 and they still fit perfectly!)

Favourite designer?
Luella

What do you consider to be a fashion faux pas?
Definitely a t-shirt tucked into waist high jeans, totally not cool.

Do you admire anyone's style?
Chanel Iman's she is just beautiful!

Describe your personal style.
It just depends how I feel, but you won't most definitely never see me in high heels. I'm a bit grunge, a tad glam, somewhat girly and a whole lot of me.

What are you going to do after this?
Probably I'll grab my guitar and play some tunes.

What are your favourite movies?
All Narnia Movies, The Secret Life of Bees, The Beauty and the Beast & Panic Room

What inspires you?
Nature & colors

Do you have any pets?
Yeah! A 9 yr old German Shepard named Andy! XD

Now I tag Kandace from Fashion is my Girlfriend and PrettyNeons!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, opera singer! That sounds great. And maybe I can teach you french haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello's love, oh thank you for the tag, I shall get on to it sooney (I'm often slow on the tag'in).

    Hope your having a fab new week (:
    PeAce & BoWs...
    prettyneons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your fashion faux pau, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag. I just finished responding. I love Luella too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blue too! I wanna paint my nails blue too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur blog is lovely!!!

    wow. i actually have never painted my nails blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post! I really like your taste!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);