Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fashion Around the World - Paris Street Style!


Tonight, I'm a bit tired. It was a pretty long day at work updating and correcting all my students papers (yep, I work at a tutoring center *giggles*) and it was awfully busy because it's the end of the school year and all. So, I'm just relaxing checking out some online magazines and found some really neat stuff on ellegirl.com that I just had to share with you all. You all know I'm a total fan of street style and fashion, and this is definitely one of my fave subjects to blog about! These pics of lovely Paris street fashions captivated me so badly, I wanna go there and be part of it myself. Lol, now in reality I'm going to have to save a few bucks to afford the trip; imagine how lovely it must be to hang around sweet Paris with a camera, taking pictures of all beauty that crosses my path, *Sighs* To just dream...

10 comments:

  1. yep! i'm always in awe of the street fashion there. just so original and funky! or just plain stylish.

    i posted it in your thread on etsy, but in case you don't see it, here's a blog i like to follow that chronicles paris street fashion (in case you haven't seen it):

    http://www.styleandthecity.com/street-style-paris-fashion-week/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris fashion is the best! Love your blog! Thanks for the support of mine!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see that red is a popular color!! Love red!
    We have one more month of school in Canada. Only get 2 months holidays. I think I'll stick with driving a school bus, teaching just isn't for me. Not enough patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice :) I had read that in the Forums too and I think it is so right...invest more energy in creating!

    I LOVE that top pic. I love that look. If only I were thin enough to pull it off :) In my new sewing adventures, I think I might have to try a fun plaid skirt for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paris has the sweetest fashion! And I also adore the Londoners edgy street style...it's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh....to be walking the streets of Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, my dream job! Especially during Paris fashion week... it's like a surreal little world you only get glimpses of through street style blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oho good dear !!!! very interesting blog and a good posting !!! you must maintain your blog, its interesting !!! Nice Buddy
    ________________________________

    Buy Research Paper

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);