The purpose of this post is to show you all, (if you are as Converse crazy as I am, or maybe not that much of a fan) how to mix and match them for any occasion, that is, if you are comfortable being the center of attention wherever you may go!
Ok, for Gals:
- Chucks look sweet with skinnys! Grab a pair in any color and mix them with your fave pair of jeans and a comfy t-shirt. This is a great outfit for a day at the mall, hanging around town or if you want to feel comfy.
- Chucks look awesome with mini skirts and leggings/tights! Go wild combining them with wacky colored leggings or tights and a denim mini skirt. If you're not into denim, plaid or even tulle skirts (tutu's would do awesome) will make you a star!
- Chucks look great with your school uniform! Ok, use them only if your school's dress code permits you. Get accessories that are of same/contrasting colors to make a statement and have everyone's eye on you!
- Chucks look dreamy with dresses too! Try this if it suits your personality, because if you are a glam, girly girl your friends and family could not recognize you, lol. Dresses look best with low Converses and cute ankle socks.
- Chucks look lovely with your wedding dress! I know, sounds totally insane. But, browsing around I found this adorable bride wearing Chucks embellished with rhinestones! Be creative and unique!
- Chucks look great with shorts! Low Chucks make great accents for khaki or denim shorts and comfy knit tees. Combine them with some white socks and a cool cap and you got an adorable guy next door look!
- Chucks look great with a tux! And suits also! Team them up with jeans, a nice button up shirt, a great black slack and a wide wrist watch and get set to turn some heads over!
- Chucks also are great for guys school uniforms! Find some neat watches or bracelets, even a necklace with a guitar pick will give you a skater flair.