Saturday, May 23, 2009

I am now part of Independent Fashion Bloggers!!! - and some more babbles

One of the most exciting things that can happen to a fashion blog is being accepted in Independent Fashion Bloggers community! And, Diary of a Young Designer is officially a member! Independent Fashion Bloggers is a great site (you're fashion blog must be approved for admission) with loads of blog info and advice. It's also a site to meet and connect with other fashion bloggers. So, it's definitely an incredible honor to be admitted!

I got a new hair cut yesterday! Ok, I was debating for a few months whether to chop it all off shoulder length (my hair's pretty long, around my waist) or just give it a nice little trim with new layers and maybe some bangs ( can't live without bangs, I've had them my whole life!). I took the indecition with me to a new hairdresser my boss recomended (I've never had anyone else but Super Cuts cut my hair, but I thought a change of place would be good) and she didn't let me cut my hair short! We can say my decision was made for me, but I'm glad I didn't cut it short - my new hair cut is awesome! I came home after that and ironed it myself - and burned myself like 12 times! But it came out great, I'll post some pictures later today as soon as I get them out of the camera.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog. I cut my hair short a couple of months ago, big mistake. I don't think I will be getting close to a pair of shears anytime soon. Glad you like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, haircuts at the beginning of summer.
    Feels good, right?
    Looked at your shop and love your Claire ponytail holders. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe from one fellow IFB member to another, welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so amazing. You totally deserve it. Your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);