Thursday, May 28, 2009

Living a Dream in Pastels

Close your eyes and imagine a beautiful room full of your favorite flowers all in pastel colors, think about beautiful silk and tulle fabrics delicately laying and decorating the place. Imagine the sweet smell of honey or candy or anything of your liking. Sounds like a wonderful place, huh? A gorgeous dream of which you don't even want to wake from. This is the feeling what Tim Walker transmits in every one of his pictures. His fashion photography is just simply dreamy, sweet and glamorous all in one! It's like trapping the essence of a dream in a piece of paper! I was read about him in another blog (I actually forgot which blog, I read lots of them, lol) a few months ago and browsing around I stumble upon his lovely work, and decided to share his work with you all.


20 comments:

  1. hey! lovely blog,love the layouts!
    anyway i love the first and the last picture, they are gorgeous and beautiful.so breathtalking!
    check out mine,
    www.gutter-exhibition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Yes that's a little part of my wardrobe. Would love to see your wardrobe! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - I don't like pastels as a rule. Really like the pic of the tree though, should paint one in my bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! And the pictures! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! i love the chinese staircase shot. what a beautiful space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful captures; thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I have chosen our blog for the 'One Lovely Blog' Award. Please stop by my blog to pick up your award. http://oohthatspretty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are beautiful shots...i love the one on the staircase.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So prettty. I lovee pastels =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tim Walker photographs the world I wish I could live in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the photo second from the bottom
    the dress just hanging over teh staircase
    so beautiful and intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite is the staircase one, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The interior of the first picture is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pictures, great pieces!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);