Monday, May 18, 2009

Lollipops, Cotton Candy, The Circus and some Tulle (and some extra babbling)

It's around 9:06 pm right now, and I've been working on the blog for a while. As you can see, I added a few new things to the left column. There are some cute new links to my shop and to my myspace and facebook pages, there's a cool list of blogs I stalk and now you can subscribe to my blog if you like! So, I can finally say I'm comfortable with how my blog feels right now.

Talking about feeling, it's been raining like crazy here and I'm feeling just like a rain cloud feels, glum and gray. That's why today's little inspiration oasis is putting a smile on my face! It's all about sweet summer days under the warm sun, sharing candy and balloons, wearing frills, skirts and tulle!

7 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great!! Just saw in your profile that your an engineer! Our oldest just finished is first year in Mechanical Engineering Technology. He's loving it!! Hope you find what you love - it's more important then how much money you make. (at least that's what we tell our kids)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fab! off to follow now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I really did put a ton of hours into making the buttons and getting rid of stuff and making it look neat!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog looks great! Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog does look great.
    And I love all the tulle in and puff in those first dresses.

    They're gorgeous.

    Robin
    http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments on my blog! Will write you down and put your etsy mini on my blog for next week! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those skirts! I have been considering making myself one for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);