Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Pictures of my Haircut that I promised - oh and check out what I'm wearing!

Finally! After a few hours of trying to upload the pictures from my camera, I finally get them here! I'm super excited to show you all my new haircut! Ok, like I said in my last post earlier today, my hair was around waist length and I had longer bangs. My new hair cut is cute layers ( a few inches shorter than what it used to be) and new adorable bangs that are trimmed perfectly underneath my eyebrows!

What am I wearing? This is the outfit I had on to visit the hairdresser!

Shoes: adorable black American Eagle (from payless) flats
Bottom: ultra comfy navy blue corduroy skinnys ( don't really remember where I got them)
Tops: a delia's t-shirt (it was for sale!) and a gray cardigan vest from Marshalls
Accessories: Polka Dot Me headband (from my shop!), some bracelets I made and PointDexter glasses from Hot Topic

9 comments:

  1. I love your new haircut. Very chic. And I mean I've totally got a thing for blunt cut bangs. As for your outfit, that gray cardigan is super cute and perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect haircut and lovely pics! I like that cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice hair cut!! My hair is to my waist too. Hubby said if I cut if I have to move out. It was suggested that if I ever get tired of being married - I could just cut my hair! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your cardigan vest. I've been trying to find one for the longest time, but the length is always too long or too short on me.

    Also, I didn't realize we had so much in common! Yay for girls in engineering!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh cute hair cut! And inspirational. I've been meaning to get something done with my long drab hair, so layers sound fab...
    And that cardigan vest is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! It's very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is awesome! I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute haircut! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute haircut! Reminds me I have to go get one soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);