Friday, June 5, 2009

Hugs, Kisses and Candy - Ultimate Blog LOoOoove (Honest Scrap Award!)

I am so hungry right now, but decided that I couldn't wait to share a Blog award that has been granted to my blog by Audrey's Country Crafts! Thanks a ton Audrey!!

So here are some requirements I must fulfill ( and those bloggers that I award the award to should follow also, =D)

- I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
- I must list 10 honest things about myself
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.


10 honest things about myself :
10) I have the bad habit of biting my nails.
9) My fave meal is mac & cheese (though that one's off limits for a while b/c of the diet :( )
8) I have a serious obsession with Link from the Legend of Zelda (I love that elf!)
7) Horror movies with weird monsters/aliens/insert creature of your choice give me nightmares
6) I accidentally dipped my new phone in orange juice.
5) I love staring at the sea.
4) I don't watch T.V. (really don't have the time =D )
3) White roses are my fave flower.
2) I still hug my teddy bear good night.
1) I'm street fashion obsessed

I will be passing the award to:

10 comments:

  1. Mac and cheese is definitely one of the greatest food inventions ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love staring at the ocean too!

    Mac & cheese is THE BEST comfort food although I haven't had any in about 2 1/2 years. mmmm the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU so much for my beautiful Award!!! LOVES it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you Sophie! I shall post this to my blog in a bit. Not quite awake yet haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award. I'm really bad with scary movies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dropped my phone in my ramen noodle soup too =) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx 4 the award! *mwahz*
    And mac and cheese totally rocks!

    xoxo
    Cesc

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely award - I'm glad someone else has a few weird habits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on award...it's interesting to see what people share...i like staring out to see...cheese and mac...have dipped my paintbrush in my coffee...and am partial to white flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award! I'm street style obsessed, too.

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);