So when us fashion bloggers run out of gas ( ideas to write about ), sometimes it's a tad hard to find something to inspire us to write. I prepared a list of ideas just in case one of us ever needs to be delivered from fashion writer's block:
1. If you can't write, inspire. Post pics of anything that inspires you; old movies, clothes, shoes,
2. You usually write about what you wear, write about what you wouldn't!
3. Give some advice. Write about a garment and how it should be worn, etc.
4. Write about your fave magazine, t.v. show, band, etc. and their fashion and style.
5. Feature another blog. This is also a great idea to bond between blogs.
6. Write about your fashion faux pas.
7. Search for cool items and make a little wish list and post about it.
8. Browse around for fashion news and fix up a little article.
Oh, little reminder to enter my blog giveaway, just click on the picture on the top left!