Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sparkling Angel of Time...

I've been tagged by the lovely Cesc of Planet Plum
to complete this sweet survey!

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Starting my Bach. in Music this August
(I know it would be my second bach. degree but I want to sing for the rest of my days!)
2. Watching the Bruno Movie.
3. A few days off from work to visit the beach or go hiking.
4. Finishing my latest song (got the lyrics but the music isn't quite right yet).

4 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Discovered an awesome Dutch band: Within Temptation and been fascinated by their costumes in their videos and concerts.
2. Spent 4th of July with the boy's family.

3. Chatted on msn with some of my friends

4. Listed to Dream Theater's Six Degrees of Turbulence
(yes, I sat through the whole 42 minutes of the song)

4 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Dance under the rain. (It hasn't rained in a while)
2. Live in London
3.Fly
4. Visit Narnia!

4 Amazing Bloggers I'm Gonna Tag:
1. Amelia from ambiguousalliteration
2. Louie from Louie In Wonderland
3. Willow and Daria from pigtails and blushing cheeks
4. prettyneons from prettyneons


21 comments:

  1. I would love to live in London... and I am so excited for Bruno! It looks so funny! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello's,
    I just read your comment ( I love reading all the glorious fashion blogs on a Sunday ha ha)
    Anyways those are such sweet words, so I'd just like to say thank you, you've a heart of gold.

    Do Let me know if you ever move to England, I'd love to meet up and chat bands! You've great music taste.

    Happy Sunday and thanks ;)

    PeAce*
    prettyneons X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and i got to say i really like it, keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of the band, I need a pair of boots like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, long to sing for the rest of my days (and visit Narnia). :) A second Bachelor's? And in music? You're quite the high achiever! Good for you. Makes me feel lazy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also wish I could live in London. Anywhere in Europe, really!

    xoxo
    Cesc

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww bruno seems amazing . haha .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for Bruno! I'll probably go on opening day! So excited!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow thanks so much for tagging us as well :)
    haha i danced in the rain once. and slipped :(

    Thank You so much for your support and yeah, i LOVE the show Daria , with all those whacko cartoons drawn at the end!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your little facts (: And kudos to you for being so motivated in your desire to sing!

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait until Bruno!!!! OMG it's gonna be AMAAAAAZING! :) if you want to dance in the rain you should come to montreal... it's been quite a wet summer as far.... hope you get to knock down your list and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it...would love to visit Narnia and London. Aww, this post made me happy darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it is nice to meet you a little bit more.
    is a really nice post
    jana

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love hiking. it's so good to be in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  15. singing in the rain is one of my favorites. and I'd love to see narnia, along with neverland and hogwarts. why must they only exist in fiction?
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dancing in the rain will be SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. tell me if you find narnia ! i have a few ister whod be interested


    ..damn im still on the cuff with bruno. .lets hope the reviews are good

    ReplyDelete
  18. Singing in the Rain!! Without a doubt that is my all time favourite .... I'm sure it will rain soon, so get your dancing shoes ready :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would absolutely love to go hiking or to the beach this summer. Haha and I still remember looking in closets when I was younger in the hopes of finding Narnia :)

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);