Sunday, October 18, 2009

This is me...

Hey everyone and a sweet shout out to all my new readers and followers!
I've been working on this post for a while now, sorry for the horrid blogger etiquette; haven't been able to respond to tags and awards properly but better late than never!

So, starting off with my first Q & A!!
These are all questions you asked in previous post comments.

What kpop artist do you like?
Definitely my fave kpop artist is G-Dragon. He has impeccable style and he's sooo cute!
The guys from DBSK are a close second.

What do you like to do in a daily basis?
I love to sleep and practice my singing and now bass playing.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?
Unicorn!! Ok so unicorns aren't real animals but I love 'em anyways!

How about what is your favorite shop?
My fave shop right now is Forever 21, I'm absolutely obsessed with it.

What is your favorite snack?
My fave snack is anything chocolate!!

How tall are you ?
Lol, more like how short am I! I don't even reach 5 feet; I'm only 4'11''.

Who is your favorite designer ?
My forever all time fave designer is Luella.

Do you learn all of music instruments ? isn't it hard ?
In music school you actually specialize in an instrument and get to choose a secondary instrument. My main instrument is voice and I'm still trying to decide what my second instrument should be, I'm considering piano or saxophone. And yes, it is pretty hard. It's not like what you see in movies. It does require lots of practice and patience and time.

Maggie gave me this adorable award, so I'm passing it down to 6 great bloggers I adore! Oh, and I was also required to answer this cute Q &A for the award. =)
And the winners of the award are:
Fashion is my Girlfriend
Ip & Audrey
Louie in Wonderland
Pigtails and Blushing Cheeks
Strawberry Koi
Street Style London

Stuff You wanna know about me! (What I'm supposed to answer, Lol)
1. Where is your cell phone...On my desk
2. Your hair.... in a ponytail!

3. Your mother..... out in the yard.

4. Your father......no clue. =/
5. Your favorite food....Italian

6. Your dream from last night....can't remember.

7. Your favorite drink..... Iced Tea

8. Your dream/goal.... becoming a fashion designer and singer!
9. What room are you in.....my room.
10. What is your hobby......music is my life and my hobby, oh and writing.

11. What is your fear....... being lost and alone. =)

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years.....I'd love to be touring the world with my music, I'd love to be standing in front of a hotel window in London watching the rain fall down. =)

13. Where were you last night..... home!

14. Something you are not.....boring.

15. Muffins?....Haven't had one in a while, umm blueberry!

16. Wish List items..... getting my own place!

17. Where did you grow up.....All over the U.S. and Puerto Rico
18. Last thing you did...... stand in front of the fan, the heat is melting me!

19. What are you wearing......Umm skinny jeans and a black shirt (yeah, that helps with the heat, lol)

20. Your t.v....... what is a tv??

21. Your Pets...... a german shepard named Andy.

22. Friends........got very few of them, but they are the best.
23. Your life....... a whirlpool of stuff

24. Your mood.....sleepy!

25. Missing someone......umm, more like missing something.

26. Vehicle...... a mitsubishi lancer

27. Something your not wearing.......a watch.

28. Your favorite store.......Forever 21!!

29. Your favorite colors...... black, blue and purple!

30. When's the last time you laughed...... just a few minutes ago watching the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie trailer.

31. When's the last time you cried......a few days ago.

32. Your best friend....... more like best friends and they awesome.

33. One place you go over and over.......The Mall almost every weekend!

34. One person who emails me regularly.......My sister Louie.

35. Favorite place to eat?..... Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Parlor =)

23 comments:

  1. What a great and personal post. I love to know a bit more about you. And now I realize that we have certain things in common. I am obsessed with Forever 21, I love chocolate, I wish unicorns have existed...
    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new award! I am also a fan of Forever 21 and chocolate, those are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post, I love to find out more about my favorite bloggers.

    Also, woot woot for chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, love learning more about the bloggers whose blogs i love :) I have to say thou i prefer hagan das to ben and jerrys lol..
    mapgie-girl.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the award and tag Sophie, we're combining it into a post like this after our exams too lol :D and GD sure is one stylish guy! and unicorns? HELL YEAH! loved this , hope you are feeling better (read the crying thing) <3

    -D&W (and LOL at your comment about the cheeks :P hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate & Luella... good combination :D!

    It's good to know about each blogger I read, I love this posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love reading your Q&A post and I love anything chocolate toooo :)
    Thanks for sharing with us !

    Congrats on the blog award too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, And congrats. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is awesome! And your style is so unique. I will be following! Check out my blog - it's lolavee.blogspot.com and I am selling variety of vintage clothes and accessories. Follow my blog as well if you would like to keep updated when the latest vintage is for sale! Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! I love that you love Luella and unicorns :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmhm I love ben n jerrys too :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely personal post!
    I love chocolate too .. who doesnt ahah
    have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love these kinds of posts xxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi lovely, since I know how much you love chocolate, be sure to enter into my giveaway if you get a chance. I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! I have not heard of G- DRAGON!!! I'm stuck with the early kpop artist! LOL!! I can't get over the oldies hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Luella and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  17. it's fun to read your thoughts and to know something about you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love Unicorns!!!

    luella is a great brand, and u put the picture of one of my fav models: fabulous imogen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Unicorns are my childhood memories !
    have u seen the animation movie of last unicorn?
    Also its songs are brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would go for piano, that way i'd be able to accompany myself singing (if I could sing... and play the piano:) good luck on whatever you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love G-Dragon! taeyang and top run a close tie for second. i just can't choose! XD
    have you seen this video of g-dragon and top on youtube? i love it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFmWMSqXoCg&NR=1&feature=fvwp

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);