Saturday, February 13, 2010

New York Fashion Week 2010 - Part I

It has finally arrived; though bringing us some sadness because of Alexander McQueen's passing, New York Fashion Week has begun and with it comes runway after runway of inspiring designs that will take away our breath.
I've made a little list of my fave designs so far...

Cynthia Steffe
*becoming one of my fave designers -just hope that's not real fur =/*
Jason Wu
Charlotte Ronson
L.A.M.B.
Generra
Oh, dont miss out on my giveaway!! Join HERE!!

And check out my feature over at Daily Fashionistas, I'm so excited about it =)

16 comments:

  1. oh, i was so upset over alexander mcqueen. such a tragedy. and LAMB is always fantastic, gwen stefani is so multi talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of digging the Charlotte Ronson look. That silhouette is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving jason wu after tomorrows post on him - lovely post - how do you get such a cool background?? xxxjoyus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I'm just working on knee socks for this spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the LAMB look, the makeup for it is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I love the looks of Charlotte Ronson and L.A.M.B.
    Have a nice day.

    Kisses form Argentina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the LAMB but i doubt many could pull it off :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so awesome. cynthia has such a great collection and i'm really loving the layered/multi-belts in the lamb collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am really getting into the L.A.M.B.
    love it!
    xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the LAMB stuff. I've seen a bunch of photos here and there and it's so pretty. Super cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the Cynthia Steffe designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all fabulous styles and these models are walking the run way with a vengeance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really need to check more carefully the pictures of NYFW! those outfits are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);