Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight - Twila's Vintage

The lovely Twila of Twila's Vintage was sweet enough to share some of her inner most secret thoughts on vintage in this adorable interview...

If you were any garment in your closet, what would you be and why?
I would have to be my vintage redish brown leather over the knee boots. They are fabulous. They have a pocket on the side and are so very comfortable. I have had them for two years and get compliments on them each time I wear them. I would want to be them because as this vintage boot I would see more of the world than the rest of the clothes and shoes in the same closet (cause I pretty much wear them with everything.) I would also be a very confident boot cause everyone would love me. ( I am pretty sure every one of my frienRemove Formatting from selectionds have worn these amazing vintage finds and ask to wear them any chance they get.)

If you could dress any personality in any era, who would that be an why?

I know I should pic someone not from this era cause that would be the vintage lovers thing to do. Ha but I have a different choice. I would want to dress like Katy Perry on stage. I love her playsuits and short panty like onesies. I would want to wear those while rocking out. Her vintage style is also great. I would probably want to throw in a mix of Lady Gaga for a few days to spice it up a bit. Katy is pretty much my fav!

Tell us something about yourself and about your shop.
I just started my shop October of last year. I was working an 8-5 for a brief period and knew that I was not an 8-5 kind of girl. I now am loving what I do and love the added benefit of getting to wear what I want to work. Ha at my last job I was asked to not wear a few things because they were too stylish for my job. Yea thats what I was told. Ha.

9 comments:

  1. I should be working but your fab post has distracted me hehehe =)
    peace & bows...
    prettyneons Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I will def check her out

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie pie, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had to pick any one clothing item from my closet, it would be ANYTHING PINK...which is this dainty ruffled shirt. I would like to dress as CoCo Chanel.....she was always chic, elegant and sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl, sorry for the late response. life is feeling just a little too unorganized and crazy, ha. cute post, i'll check it out :)

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog ñ_ñ

    Saludos,
    Clau!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a wonderful shop, I love all things vintage!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);