Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunkissed by a Memory

Since you all may know -or may not and if you don't you'll soon find out - the Spring Collection of the shop's due mid-March - still trying to decide what day specifically (as soon as my sis and I choose the CHOSEN day I'll let you all know) and we are busy as bees finding inspiration for the photoshoots.
Basically the theme is sun-kissed beauties and our adorable photographer has sent us billions of inspirational pics from all over and I just can't be selfish and not share these treasures with you all...Yay! I won an award! The Sunshine Award -yes quite a coincidence - thanks to Katrinna from She Shoes, She Scores for nominating me with this beauty!
This lovely award is for all those sweet blogs that inspire us everyday...

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I'm sharing these with:
1.fashion wrap up
2.hounds of fashion
I'll post the other 6 sometime later today =D
Hope you all have a sweet Sunday!

20 comments:

  1. There such lovely pictures, so blissful. Congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! They're so summery.

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are ahmazing, thank you so much!
    xoxox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos make me want summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, can't wait for the shop's new stuff. And congrats on the award, I wish I'll get one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sophie, these pics are dreaming, I want to be those girls, I want to see the sunshine (will summer ever arrive?).
    Huge, huge thank you for the award, it means so much to me...I mean I never expected my ickle blog to recieve any awards. So once again *thanks* this is a nice surprise!;)
    peace & bows...
    prettyneons xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, those pictures are gorgeous! can't wait to see your etsy shop :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola!! ayyy me gustaron todas las imagenes! pero la segunda me fascinoo!! Ese es el look que me gusta!! muy bueno! le dejo saludos niña! que este bien!


    besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, such pretty pictures! :D I'll be printing out a few of these to put up on my new inspiration board!

    http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos have me craving summer so badddd.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the award! I love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola! Loving the sun kissed look myself! It's one of my favs! Great blog, keep up the creative work! xoxo
    www.gorgeousglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can not wait to see the photos from your photoshoot!! sun kissed beauties!! love this theme! :)
    vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm excited to see your spring collection and these pictures definitely get me in the mood for spring, beautiful! Congrats for the award too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving all of these pictures, I can see how they'd be inspirational for your collection. And thank you again for the thoughtful comment on my blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg! Thank you so much!
    Sorry, I've not had any time to come on my laptop over the past few days, but thank you soo much :D!

    -K.x

    houndsoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the Award Sophie ~ Check out my blog ...I hope you are having a great week!! Loving all your posts!! XO Christy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, thank you for the award! I am truly honored. :) And I just love all these images. I think you're on the right track with your sunkissed inspiration! Can't wait to see what new pretty things you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);