Thursday, March 4, 2010

Arigatou Sakura....

Sometimes I cannot understand the power of words. As a lyric writer, you learn to manipulate words sometimes to create a magical feeling; an ethereal fantasy that captivates and can change a person's reality. But what about words that come straight from the heart; those that aren't premeditated, well thought; those that bloom from a true feeling that is alive?
I could say yesterday was one of the worst yet sweetest days of my life, being all busy working in so many different things, and perhaps having that perception of knowing it all and knowing how to make everything work out, I forgot that I'm only human and horrid things may happen to me and also the most beautiful of experiences may occur.

I didn't know that I could touch people the way I have; I never thought I could create an impression so deep that I would be thanked for sharing my time with someone...

I guess those all words, straight from a heart, were exactly what I needed to smile.
All I have to say is, if you ever read this, who ever you are, thank you for making me smile...

Just a sweet song I had to share: Restons amis - GREGORY LEMARCHAL
Gorgeous voice that has left us...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C24q4SJu3k

PS: sorry I'm a tad behind in answering comments but I promise I'll make it up to you all; thanks a ton you guys make my world go round
=)

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful words, beautiful images. It's always nice to hear that even in your worst of times you can stop and find beauty anyway :) You always give me things to think about and lovely visions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a really beautiful post honey!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This posts makes me think of a bunch of happy thoughts :)

    I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are indeed inspired by others lives......that alone is pure inspiration :)Nice post :) Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great images they are so pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful post, both the words and pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts are always so dreamy and full of inspiration--this is indeed one of them.
    have a nice weekend ;)
    peace
    prettyneons X

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a very nice post--just deep sincere thoughts; very inspirational as all the others have said.
    I blogged about your giveaway that I won a little while back--check it out if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Sophie!
    I'm sorry for the lack of comments but life has been so busy I haven't even updated my blog lately.

    I guess is always beautiful when we find that our simples words can touch someone... :) We are always able to inspire someone! :D

    kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet and touching post~ I agree, sometimes the simplest words carry the purest intent :)

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);