Thursday, March 18, 2010

-Equilibrium-


I lack some serious equilibrium right now, everything is topsy-turvy and up-side down.
Haven't been having much sleep, been harassed by homework and tests -tho I've been doing ok - the Spring '10 collection for the shop is sole owner of my extra time, been working at the day job and at times my lunch consists of a bag of chips and a bottle of water.
Yes, I need a vacation...


Are you guys balancing things well??
**pics by this cool photographer I discovered on flickr - Simon Pais -Thomas**

9 comments:

  1. i love this. the way this photo is composed is amazing!

    xx
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photo shoot! totally LOVE it. =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos; and yeah, I totally need a holiday right now, too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sophie :)

    I'm balancing out my world pretty well, I try organizing BIG from the small so I can keep track of everything including my "worries". The year's been bumpy yet kept me still smiling at the end of each storm....there I found a rainbow, even if it was half of one. I just take each day for what it is, do my best (surprise myself) and live in the moment. I plan on trying to LIVE in more moments this year.....I really need to.

    Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, would love a vacation! 2 of my friends went away for a week..lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need a vacation too.
    seriously. i love these pics. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Sophie!
    First of all, those pictures are really pretty!
    Second... girl! You need to relax a bit! I felt lthat way lately because of school. It was beeing overwhelming. The best you can do is to try to relax as much as you can. You need it :) Also, I believe the holidays are almost there, right? :) So be positive. Soon you will be able to sleep all day long!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hermoso el photoshoot! que buenas imagenes! espero que andes bien! besos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live the little dress from the 1st picture... great pictures ñ_ñ

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);