Friday, April 30, 2010

I am happy today...

Yes, this world sucks and it doesn't get any easier. Sometimes we believe only the pretty people get to walk in the sunshine and we forget we are as pretty and deserve to be walking up there too.
I decided to dedicate this post to the little things that might be insignificant, but they still brighten up my day and make me happy.

List of thingies that make me happy:
  1. Ice cream on a rainy day...
  2. Sleeping 'til noon...
  3. An unexpected smile from a stranger...
  4. Sweet notes with encouraging words...
Music & Fashion, Fashion & Music - I don't know which one goes first.
Anything that makes you Happy Today??

11 comments:

  1. It's wonderful people like you who can stop and celebrate the happy things that make it a little brighter :)

    Today I'm happy because...1) we're leaving for Disney World tomorrow 2) all of my laundry is clean 3) my garden is sharing some insanely beautiful roses right now 4) it just rained and everything is green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this uplifting post girly! I'm happy cause we just sorted out the dates of when my familys going down to London :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this post is so cute. It made me smile. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for ice cream ^^

    i like happy days ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy today because 1) the second half of my work day was devoted to a picnic 2) I went to the zoo 3) it's Friday!

    I just wanted to pop over and thank you for entering the giveaway for my Karma Cards on the Daisy Chain blog. We have a few sets left if you're still keen! (cough, shameless self-promotion, cough) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Date night with the hubby always makes me happy! Oh, and dark chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a house...not such a little thing. But a very " happy-making" thing!

    offer accepted fri noon...whoop whoop!

    xxx To little and big things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the four things that makes you happy, especially the sleeping till noon one, thats definitely something that makes me happy!

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i always smile at strangers, i diddnt even realise till my friend pointed it out. so..:) xxx

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);