Friday, May 14, 2010

Girl Pulling Her Hair Out!!!

Yes, literally. I'm a girl that's pulling her hair out. This I believe, is going to be the hardest weekend of my life! Finals are next week, my first music jury test; the test that defines if I pass my music theory class is this Tuesday. Ok, so every music student is quite traumatized right now (I'm not the exception), passing every free second practicing sightsinging and rhythm reading. Why's the exam so hard and why are we shaking like little leaves on a windy day you ask? Simple. In the test we get to read sheet music we've never seen in our lives.
So, until Tuesday afternoon I'm going to be hiding in my little cave -err room- practicing like crazy and trying not to stress out and go bald, lol.
Sorry for not answering your comments, I promise to do so as soon as final week is over.
Wish me luck guys.
XD

19 comments:

  1. Good luck! Just chill and keep thinking it will all be over soon. That kept me for going bald during preparation for my final exam. :) I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie :)

    Good luck! Rootin' for ya that everything goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with everything sweetheart xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck sophie!!!! dont go blad with stress!!!! buy yourself loads of chocolate to keep u going :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck lovely! Im awfully busy with exams also!
    - Adele
    moltocuriosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG KEEP IT UP N CHECK OUT MY WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I had to do the same /reading sheet music I've never seen before/ in the university and I was so nervous...

    Good luck with the exams...I know it's hard for all the students this time of the year...but believe me it will be over one beautiful day...:-)

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend my dear friend.

    Cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! Mucha suerte!! :)
    I'm sure everything will go great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chica! Goodluck! You can do it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck I hope you did really well. I have exams soon too and I wish I had the motivation and discipline to do more study.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just finished my finals last week so I totally understand! Good luck and stay sane!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);