Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life is made of choices...

Sorry for the short hiatus guys, but guess what, it did pay off! I passed my music jury test -tho I'm still wondering how since I was laughing my head off every 3 measures! Yes, I laugh insanely when I'm nervous.
Truly, I never thought I'd get this far...

Anyhoo, I wanted to thank you all for the good wishes, you all are the sweetest!
Now that Summer Vacation has officially arrived I've got a ton of stuff I need to do and get done -school always gets in the way of the good stuff doesn't it?

Thanks for answering the little poll I was running a few days ago. The DIY tutorial I'll work first -since it was the winner - is the "embellish your t-shirt with zipper flowers" tutorial. I'll be working on it sometime soon.

For now, I'm up for a nap, lol.

8 comments:

  1. SO TRUE LOVE UR BLOG PAGE WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. God thats so true, I can never make big choices on my own XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the music ^^
    ahh i saw a really cute tut for tshirt embellsihed with heart zippers before :3

    and great photo :D
    school always gets in the way of good things :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for summer break...well for you anyway. For me...summer school. On the positive side, it is my LAST CLASS. WOO HOO. That quote could not be more true. I'm so happy you made it through your music jury test, giggles and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your music thingy. I, too, am looking forward to summer and all the lovely summer garden parties;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Welcome back to the world of blogging. What a profoundly thunkative bench...adorable!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I just finished the semester two weeks ago and since then I've been able to create about 12 new pieces- school does get in the way ugh! :) Love your blog- please keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);