Thursday, May 27, 2010

Trust only in your shoes...

Have any of you had that period in life where you aren't sure of what surrounds you; who truly is your friend or enemy, if the people you believe in and admire really are worthy of your admiration, if you are in the right place, if you are doing the right thing, if the people you trust or dislike deserve those treatments?
Well, unfortunately I am. I find myself reevaluating everyone and everything.
I can only give one advice to myself...
...when lost, trust only in your shoes.

They will take you to the right places, make you feel like a princess and give you the confidence you need to overcome anything. At least I believe so. =)

Oh and thanks you guys for your awesome ideas, I'm working on some things so if you happen to walk by the blog and see things out of place, that's me twitching around (html is not my best friend lols).

15 comments:

  1. I went through a hard time like that. I know exactly how you feel. Stay strong! Love those shoes on Alix.

    www.galwithcurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie,

    Long time no talk to :)....We live and we learn...I'm learning now in this season. Also, I'd like to know if I can do a blog interview on you? Let me know :) Have a fab evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post definitely just made me smile. keep that confidence, you'll need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute post and i love the shoes in the picturre ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely shoes picture, and I do have times when I question everything that I stand for as well. Hopefully you'll find some resolution soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, yes. I know what being in this place is like. Everything turns out though! And I do so love the shoes in this picture!

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I know how you feel. I went through the same thing a couple of years ago. You'll be much better off when it's all said and done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope all turns out well...

    Enjoy your long weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i totally understand what you mean. but i dont think you should worry about it. it will pass and everything will be fine. i know that a lot of people will say that but its true. jsut remember to smile through it and be strong (:

    ps. those shoes are absolutely jaw dropping!

    xx
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know what you mean, stay strong girly!!
    your blog readers are here for you!
    xoxo

    PS: you've been awarded ;)
    http://velvetpop.blogspot.com/2010/05/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love ur newest post!
    Yes, I've found myself asking that question lots of times, but the only person u know enough to trust is urself. Plus, I believe in a higher power (God) who I trust most :)

    Have an awesome weekend!

    xxoo
    -Reina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi great blog, if I've get this right you're a designer? =) FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just discovered your blog and I love it so much! <3

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I have been feeling that for a while now. And it is not the first time... I know how you feel. It sucks.

    *

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);