Friday, June 4, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Fever of 102

I've been a horrid blogger, leaving my little diary unattended for so long (yes, almost five days is an eternity) but I've been quite sick lately and haven't really been able to set myself to finishing my new blog template (hence the old one is back) or to do any updating or commenting on any of your blogs - but I'll make it up to you all I totally promise.

However, feeling a tad remorseful; I got myself off my bed and to my computer to drop you all a few lines. My Alice in Wonderland fixation has returned; my sister just received her copy in the mail and I can't wait to watch it for the nth time -I watched like 4 times in the movies I think. I remembered Vogue's Dec 2003 editorial and decided to post it to celebrate.


Editorial: Vogue Dec. 2003
Annie Leibovitz
Model: Natalia Vodianova


12 comments:

  1. I remember seeing this when it came out. It's still a great shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shots!

    i hope you feel better soon. being sick definitely is not fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely photos! I understand how life can sometimes become so hectic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ill too :l feel better! Love this shoot, even though it was in 2003 it's still as great as it was back then :)

    http://ohsoglams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh lovely photos :3 i love looking at old photos :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely editorial. Thanks for sharing!

    Hope you're feeling better, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon, and best of luck with your blog template! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I've always loved this editorial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pictures. They are so beautiful. How are you?

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these pictures, absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these pictures are SO pretty! I really like them :) Hopeyou are feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);