Monday, July 26, 2010

Designer Update: Chase Cohl

I have been told a few million times that I cannot ever be two things at once, that I should either stick to music or fashion, because "you simply cannot love both things equally"!
Boy, are they all soooo wrong!

Singer/Songwriter and Accessory designer Chase Cohl has definitely taught me otherwise.
This amazing artist is a sweet indie/boho musician and designer that remains true to herself and you can very much feel that in her pieces and songs.
Littledoe is the name of her line so make sure to have a look see. =)
Some of her Littledoe creations:
*images taken from Google and her band's myspace (WeePaw)*



15 comments:

  1. Yes right! you can do 2 things together as long as you can manage it. And you love doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! cute post! she is gorgeous. and yes, you can have two things at once. i'm a believer in that!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the headdress in those last photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can wear different hats and play many roles . That's the beauty of living!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing she looks pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you can definitely love two things and do them both and fashion and music are both amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her style. It's so bohemian/hippy esque. Loving it. I think people are wrong too. You can of course love both things the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a huge boho fan, but I like her. And I'm still LOVING your blog makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's pretty impressive! I like how she seems to project one image in everything that she does.

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww!
    It's so cute all the bohemian/indie feel of the designs <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I like her style! And of course you can do more than one thing! I've always loved the idea of having multiple career paths and interests all intersecting and overlapping! :)

    http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Follow your dreams and her sample!!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new blog look, I agree, be a renaissance woman. Do as many things as you can, develop all kinds of skills.

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);