Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Material Girl Lives in a Material World


August 3rd is the day the Planet as we know it will transform into the Material World we've always dreamed of. Madonna and her daughter Lourdes (aka Lola) are launching a junior's line: Material Girl. This is a line so full of 80's charm; crosses, lace and leather (pleather that is).
I sincerely am very excited to see what this line's all about. I've always admired Madonna's incredible style and Lola is definitely following in her mum's footsteps. The official site is already up so check it out here!

8 comments:

  1. no soy gran fan de madonna, pero si me gusta la musica viejita y su perseverancia ;)
    a ver que tal la colección

    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see - Lola is stunning and I love her sense of style awesome for such a young girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read an article about this in Teen Vogue! I'm so excited. I'm a huge Madonna fan, and both her and her daughter have such cool styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is anyone else shocked that lola has such a great sense of style, she's 13 and she looks briliant. I was such a late bloomer

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lvoe the tie dye effect ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing this everywhere, from the Seventeen Magazine to the Marie Claire website and your blog post has made me even more excited(:

    xo

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);