Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Taylor Momsen as The Material Girl

Though to me it really wasn't a surprise that Taylor Momsen was the golden it-girl chosen to be the face of Material Girl, her style totally reflects the line's vibe.
In this collection I really see a lot of things I would wear myself, contrary to other collaborations of designers with department stores and such; I believe each piece in the collection can be matched with any other piece; making it totally versatile.

*and yes that is Madonna & Lola in the last pics*

7 comments:

  1. I think Taylor is a great model for this line. I loved seeing Madonna and Lola so involved & hands on. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a lot taylor momsen style ^^ very rocker-indie, thats another type of clothes that I Love to wear in any ocassions ejeje.

    Awww I like madonna and her daughter, looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. She totally fits this line :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor Momsen is so pretty and perfect for this collection (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. zomg i wish I was as pretty as taylor :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really like Taylor, but she totally fits well for this campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that`s real interesting , good if they had fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);