Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Burberry Fall 2010

We are less than a month away until Fall Season officially starts -tho stuck in a tropical island we never see the change here; just horrid, sticky, hot climate all year long -and our fave designers are already sharing the lineup.
I think my fave this year is Burberry's. I'm really liking the military feel and the dark pallette with the sudden splash of pinks and greens.
Here's a few of my fave designs:
** I just hope that isn't leather being used in some of these**

5 comments:

  1. i loove your pics!!

    btw. check out my latest post! its on burberry as well!

    xx
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I like this collection too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! como estas tanto tiempo? wow me fascina burberry, las chaquetas son geniales! que andes bien!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice :) I like the pink-purpple dress

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);