Monday, August 2, 2010

Carefree like the Wind


The sun softly sets in the last afternoons of Summer, sweet bliss...
Memories of girls running free, in chiffon skirts and mary-janes, carefree like the wind.
~random ramblings from my school notebooks

Would any of you like to trade some vests and dresses?? I've got some lovelies that I can't wear due to temperature changes and style metamorphosis, so I'm wondering if anyone wants to do some kind of trade off. Depending on the feedback I'll be posting pics of the things I want to trade here on the blog.
*tell me what you think!*

10 comments:

  1. Hello I came across your site from another blog I am always reading and enjoyed reading yours too! I am a new reader to your blog and hope you take a look at mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. You've got a nice blog. I'll follow you from now on. Hope you'll follow my blog too. xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your blog is so lovely. I follow you now. And when you follow me too, that was soooo nice girl. Come and visit me please.

    XXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo is lovely. I've been wanting an old fashioned bike (blame it on the sartorialist!). Unfortunately I'm way too much of a clothing pack rat to get in on the swap. I can never bear to part with clothing!! But it does sound like a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog!
    visit my blog and let me know what you think, follow if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that sounds like a wonderful idea, trading clothes is such a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog. Thanks for following me on twitter. The light pinks and your writing style is both so polite and beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love that picture, and the accompanying text from your notebook adds to the whimsical feel :)

    I won't be up for trading clothes, but I'd love to see what you wind up with! Exchanging stuff always seems so fun XDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice blog you've got here.
    Keep up the good work!!
    ANDWHATELSEISTHERE
    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this picture!! new follower. I left something for you on my blog http://theclutterboxblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);