Sunday, August 15, 2010

It passed me by so quickly...


I still cannot believe summer vacation is over for me! I didn't do half the things I wanted to -yes ranting quite but still - it just passed too soon. Summer vacation should be at least 3 to 4 months long and being sick with colds and laryngitis should give you an extra 2 weeks for your suffering (I'm in day 4 of a silent vow in efforts to getting my voice back before my first voice class this Weds).
Well, I guess there is no other choice but to say adieu to those lush days and welcome the new school year (that I am quite excited about).

To all you guys out there, Happy Back to School!
tho our souls cry for an extra week of sleeping in

6 comments:

  1. Yes it did pass by really quickly but i kinda miss school...i know I won't be saying this after the first day of school. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I hope your voice gets better soon! Summer has gone fast for me too...
    -m-
    http://lifeimpressionss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely blog! This is my first visit but I will definitely be back!
    ~Mel~
    www.melanielynndesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your voice gets better! I'm going back to community college after 5 years in a week so I know how you feel!

    -nicole
    www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It did pass too quickly and I still haven't done half the things I said I was going to either! But, I'm just trying to make the most of my last couple weeks of summer (:

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);