Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lucky Needle

Sitting all alone right now im my room I realize that I've done the right thing. Dates are in for my new sewing lessons this October, the shop is doing great and being featured in a few places - I feel like a proud parent right now - my college music classes are incredibly fun (at least my piano and voice classes are) and seriously I can't even understand how things have changed so much in so little time; it wasn't even that long ago when I posted how down and disappointed of life I felt.

I got called back from my old tutoring job, but I refused to go back. For some reason, I was feeling that that job was trapping me somehow. I wasn't allowed much to be who I am, dress how I wanted and lets say just be an individual. And, right now I'm feeling free. Yes, maybe things are a bit tighter but I enjoy the creative liberty and the feeling of being in charge of my life and where I want it to go.

I just think things will start going in a new direction from now on, and I'm quite looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats you feel happy with everything :) Hope it all goes well and even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that everything seems to be falling into place. I love that feeling... :)

    -Nicole
    www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that is such a great feeling when everything is falling into place! Your blog is very cool by the way!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);