Monday, August 16, 2010

Musical Mondays: The Like

As you guys might know, I am a music student and as such, music makes my world go round ( so does fashion but yeah, that's always an argument, lols). Anyhoo, decided to add a regular Monday post on cool musical acts with insane fashion and style for our ears' (and style sense) enjoyment.
=D
The first edition of Musical Mondays belongs to this awesome act from L.A. California.

WHO ARE THEY: The Like, formed by 4 lovely and talented girls - Z Burg (vocals and guitar), Tennessee Thomas (drums), Laena Geronimo (bass), and Annie Monroe (organ).
THEIR STYLE: They are totally a breath of fresh air dressed in vintage inspired outfits that have you thinking if you timewarped to the 60's.
WHAT DO THEY SOUND LIKE?: Very indie-ish, sweet, croony vocals, soft rock ballads and fun, bold lyrics. They really remind me of The Beatles for some reason.



9 comments:

  1. They're awesome! Thanks for sharing and happy MM to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really my kind of music, but I LOVE their clothes...especially Z Burg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda catchy! And very unique! I feel like I was warped into the sixties! Haha

    www.biancathepopcultureprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really adore The Like and their style, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really adore The Like and their style, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these girls are adorable, love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They dress so beautifully. I would love to see the Like perform.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look like a group of Twiggies and Zooeys! INSANELY cute!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);