Friday, August 13, 2010

Recessionista 101: The Coupon Hunter



Being in the shopping ban that I am (yes, I'm not shopping cuz I'm a tad low on funds, lols) there is one aspect of shopping that I've never explored of myself: the coupon hunter side.

I remember when growing up in the 90's my parents would give me safety scissors and the newspaper for me to cut out coupons for groceries. Now, I totally forgot about the existence of those little pieces of paper with codes and loads of special deals and discounts.

Browsing around I found out that even our beloved stores have little hidden coupons to take advantage of. Sites have coupons for stores like Ann Tayor to Buckle to Hot Topic!

So, I guess recessionista rule number - umm ok I forgot the number- would be when shopping take advantage of cute little coupons that can save you some cash especially when shopping for school.
**images from google**

7 comments:

  1. When I'm shopping especially online I always google discount codes before I checkout, this will be very useful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i used to looks for coupons thxs for the reminder ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even remember the last time I used a coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm with ya, gotta love coupons!:) have a great weekend!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only coupons I know of over here are for food and supermarkets, but still coupons are always good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get WAY too excited about coupons--for clothing retailers OR the grocery store. I love them--they're so exciting, hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good stuff! I continue to enjoy reading these posts.

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);