Friday, September 24, 2010

The Birthday Wishlish...


Today at 7:35pm I officially turn 24 yrs old.
I truly don't want anything wow this year; don't really feel like celebrating (tho I know I should but I'm kinda too tired and just want to relax and read maybe), I just have a few wishes. Little wishes that I hope may come true in the following year; that would definitely put a smile on my face.
Waiting around for one of my friends to get out of class I started to write my wishlist. Never really written one before, I'm not the kind to ask for stuff but I thought it might be fun to enumerate those little things I see giving to myself.


15 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) WISHING YOU THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!

    Love the vespa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have the most wonderful day ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happppppy Birthdayyyy! (:



    Ps:
    I've awarded you with a blog award! (:

    http://fashionmistxoxo.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday enjoy your day, sometimes it's more enjoyable to have a low key birthday rather than a huge party xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday : ) oo, let us know when you get that vespa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :] :] Happy Birthday!!! :] :]

    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
    Live.Laugh.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Birthday!!! :)) No matter how little or big your wishes are, I hope they all come true for you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have a lovley blog!

    happy birthday!

    peace

    this-is-hooked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 24! such a special age :) happy birthday beautiful girl. have been lurking around for a while and wanted to say hello hello! loving your work and posts xx

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);