Monday, September 6, 2010

Musical Mondays: One Night Only

Who are They?: One Night Only. George Craig – lead vocals, guitar (yup Emma Watson's bf, I truly didn't know about the band until the "Say you don't want it" vid), Mark Hayton – guitar, backing vocals, Daniel Parkin – bass, Jack Sails – keyboards, backing vocals, James Craig – drums.
Their Style: Lots of skinny jeans (but aren't most boys in the UK into them?), messier version of the Beatles clean cut and lots of hair.
What do they sound like?: There's a hint of punk in what they do though, lots of synths are used and fun, teen topics reign their lyrics.



What you listening to??
xoxo
Sophie

7 comments:

  1. I like that song you featured! I'm listening to Mike Posner and Billie Holiday. Weird combination, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo buying this on itunes. What happened to the cool background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, not quite into them. I'm madly in love with John Mayer all over again these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the band! Nice sound :]
    @Fé I am also totally in love with John Mayers music! I don't like his personality but he's such an amazing musician! :]

    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
    Live.Laugh.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about them last year... I think.
    They are pretty good, I really like their new song!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. listening to carla bruni, james morrison, mgmt and... one night only! fell in love with them since my dad discovered them. in fact, i came across your blog while searching for one night only pictures for mine. love them, and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);