Monday, September 27, 2010

Musical Mondays: Songs that are stuck in my head


Yeah, I know that I usually showcase bands that I discover in this post but... today I really didn't feel like it.
It's that I've got a ton of interesting music bombarding my little ears (yes they actually are little -not really trying to write cute about them or anything) and well I just couldn't choose!

So, instead I'm gonna list my top 10 at the moment, okay?

10. Ignorance - Paramore
9. Bali Ha'i - South Pacific musical (I'm doing this one for class)
8. Hung Up - Madonna
7. New York, New York - Frank Sinatra
6. Take the A Train - Nikki Yanovsky
5.The Show - Lenka
4. Tides of Time - Epica
3. Phantom of the Opera - Nightwish
2. Belle - Notredame de Paris musical
1. On my Own - Les Miserables musical (also doing this one for class)

What songs do you guys have on repeat??

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog here. I've enjoyed reading a few of your posts, and will be back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always have all of owl city's songs on repeat! adam young has the loveliest voice :) what an adorable image, those shoes are super cute & i love pianos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list! I really like these songs :] well I always have John Mayer Songs or something from Colbie Caillat on repeat :]

    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
    Live.Laugh.Love.

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);