Thursday, September 16, 2010

Last Days of Summer...

These pics are actually ultra old; if I'm not mistaken they are from my first visit to the beach in my site location trip for the shop's photoshoot. My sis tagged along and as you can see the place is lovely and super warm and it just has the most marvelous view, if you like the wide, open sea right there under your nose that is.
I really wasn't wearing anything flashy and it's one of the only times I wear skirts that short and tight/legging-less (I'm more of a knee high and crazy tights kinda girl). An outfit post really wasn't in question but after finding these pics - yeah, I totally forgot about them - I decided to post them up. =D

Outfit details:
skirt, shirt & vest - f21, flats - american eagle, headband - FunnyPeopleCo, bag - Salvation Army, necklace - Claire's, watch - I really don't remember where I got it


What's your best Summer memory??

15 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures of you!
    thanks for visiting my blog lady :)


    morganodessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture of you balancing on the log.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so much! Your shop has the cutest things ever; you are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures! summer memories are awesome!

    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw i love this post!! these photos are super cute!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is SO cute! What a GREAT find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are great pictures! I will miss summer but want to autumn to come soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures are so darn cute! i love them!!! and i envy your trip to the beach!!! even if it was some time ago!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww these are such nice pictures!! You look beautiful! And you should definetly go bare legs more often! They're amazing! You're very lucky, mine are horrible pale things ha ha ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the last pic, and the one of the shells on the rock - so beautiful :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos!

    My best summer memory was my NYC trip! I miss summer soo much :(

    But I love this post(:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining our giveaway, Sophie! Super cute blog. I miss summer already. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ew barnacles make my skin crawl, but these in your photo looks quite pretty! I may have to revise my opinion of them. *_*

    And hi! Haha You look cute and I can see how much fun you had. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such sweet, summery photos! It's so beautiful where you are. I love your supercute outfit too!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);