Friday, October 22, 2010

I heart NYC



Arrived in NYC yesterday and I already hate thinking about Tuesday ( the day I come back home). This place is just a dream come true for someone with an artistic soul...
It is just so different from anywhere else in the world; yes, people here may be cold and they won't small talk back at you but there's something in the air, that just keeps getting you high and you just want more and more of it.

Highlights of the day:
Found my sis's Fashion U sites, ran around Times Square, shopped at F21 (yes the one with like 4 floors!!), froze for a while until I got used to it, walked to Central Park, ended up at the Upper East Side (and yes, everything there looks like an episode of Gossip Girl - the school uniforms are worthy of a season collection), took the subway back to our hotel street and now have sore feet, lolz.


outfit details:
Jacket & Pants -F21, Boots - eBay, scarf -Claire's,
Turtleneck - Gap, Hat - Banana Republic
** all pics taken in Central Park, except the last one - that was on my hotel bed**
More pics will eventually come this way, I'm just too starstruck to upload more, don't want to miss a thing that goes on around here...
xoxo
Sophie

22 comments:

  1. oh lucky you! i'd love to visit New York : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, it looks like you're having so much fun!! :D Can't wait to see more pictures! One week until I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos!

    agitarsimonroe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures. You're adorable in the first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love New York. Not so fun in the winter...or summer, but spring and early fall are nice!

    PS
    thanks so much for the headband! will post about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, it looks and sounds like you are having so much fun! You are such a cutie <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so lucky! that bridge was in gossip girl i'm pretty sure! have fun with the rest of your time, make the most of it :D (i'm sure you will!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a good time! I would love to go there one day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww so jealous!! fab photos my dear!! take loads of photos!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again, jealous!! Can't wait to see more pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you're having a great time - sooo jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun photos! Would you believe that I've lived in New York state my whole life and have never taken a proper touristy trip to NYC?! Sad, but true. One of these days I'll do it and soak it all in :)

    Enjoy the rest of your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, I miss it there. Those are lovely photos and I hope you're having an amazing time! (:

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. AW. These are such fabulous and inspiring pictures! I love the one of your laughing and being all happy and jazz. Guess that's what happens when you're in the BEST PLACE ON EARTH. While, NYC or the North Pole fill that title.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like so much fun! I really want to go there some day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seeing these pictures of nyc make me so happy
    but on the other hand i miss the city now even more.
    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool picture! I've always wanted to visit NY one day :D

    Stay happy & Live.Laugh.Love.
    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank your for sweet comment on my blog.
    you have cute smile,lovely blog and love this outfit,.especially your boots! :)
    btw,wanna do exchange link/follow?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh, you've been bitten by the Big Apple bug! Yes. It bites back. :) There is definitely something in the air; I feel "bitten" every time I visit! Not everyone gets that feeling in NY, but you've described it perfectly here! Kindred spirits. :) Artistic souls simply belong there!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It sounds like you're having an amazing time. I love your purple scarf!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);