Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Designer Update: Inspiration Seeking for the New Collection






Part of designing is finding that special muse to light your way into creating. I believe my sister has found us a perfect one: Madonna.

While we were trying to come up with a concept for our new Winter Collection, we were listening to Madonna's 80's hits and a light bulb just lit up. Rapidly googling her 1980's outifts we instantly fell in love with her style and her headpieces.

So watch out for a lot of Madonna-ish pieces in this new collection...

7 comments:

  1. 80's Madonna has a special place in my heart. For me, she was never as awesome as she was up until Desperately Seeking Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never really been fond of madonna but inspiration wise i guess shes pretty great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. having blown out a couple of speakers listening to 80's Madonna well, in the 80's I can tell you from 1st hand experience - this is an awesome period for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! Those days...

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. "Lucky Star" is a major source of inspiration for me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE 80s and I love Madonna. Cant wait to see the collection!

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);