Monday, November 29, 2010

I love Miss Dior





Ok, so I totally want, no wait, the word is NEED this perfume!!
And in the midst of my desperation for this piece of heaven I am finding myself staring at the commercial, mesmerized, hypnotized; hitting that repeat button again and again! I mean, isn't this the life every girl deserves??

This is the adorable Sofia Coppola's commercial for Miss Dior's Perfume...
it's just so happy and lovely it makes you feel all bubbly inside! In the good sense that is. =)



10 comments:

  1. adlkjaldj AH SO WHIMSICAL AND MAGICAL AND BEAUTIFUL.

    I believe that this was born out of the land filled with rainbows and unicorns and pretty dresses. Adore it.

    And I SO wish I could fly with helium balloons!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that commercial is beyond magical! It's perfect! Last year, for the holidays, I actually got a Dior perfume box, full of small samples of perfume, including Miss Dior Cherie. It's lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That commercial is so cute and chic I just ache!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet commercial. This is one of my favourite perfumes too and I always like to sample it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D Miss Dior is great! Such a cute commercial & I love the perfume :D

    Don't forget to Live.Laugh.Love.
    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great commercial and the perfume is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They always have the most whimsical campaigns. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i LOVE the miss dior commerical...also have you seen the chloe commercial? such perfection!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtTL1LRuhh8

    FASHIONMADEMEFUNKY
    www.fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. and p.s. Im your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are beautiful .. such a dreamy, pastel, delicate and romantic .....

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);