Monday, November 15, 2010

Musical Mondays: Songs that are just stuck in my head


This is the official list of tunes that invade my brain cells:
5. Say no to love - The pains of being pure at heart
4.Teenage Dream - Glee version (I love how Glee has the effect of taking a song I hate and turning it into a tune that is indispensable for a week)
3. Broadway - Goo Goo Dolls
2. Smile - Lily Allen
1. La la Land - Demi Lovato (yes, I like Demi, tee hee and no I'm not too old!)

What tunes are hypnotizing you?

6 comments:

  1. ive got the new pink song raise your glass stuck in my head..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you, the Glee version of "Teenage Dream" is better than the original! ;D And La la Land is a great song!

    I've got "I think, I love" by Jamie Cullum stuck in my head :)

    Stay happy & Live.Laugh.Love.
    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Demi fan! High-five, haha! I LOVE her. I saw her in concert last summer, and I didn't even care that I was the oldest person there. It was AWESOME. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great songs! Right now, I can't get any of Taylor Swift's songs from her new album Speak Now out of my head! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay to glee!
    i love teenage dream!
    mind to exchange link?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);