Monday, December 20, 2010

A Flower for you My Lady...

New York is such a colorful place and not until I saw my collection of pics did I notice now many flowers you can find just anywhere!
Well these are mostly all from Central Park's Conservatory Garden. Definitely a dream to be in!




I am home sick. Yes, I am home and all but since my last trip to NYC nothing has been the same.
I kinda feel that this is the place I'm supposed to be in...

**all pics taken by me**

Name a City You would transport yourself to??
PS: Don't forget to join my giveaway for a lovely Miss Initial Gold Necklace from Lady Vanderbilt! HERE!

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos! i want to go back to new york coz i feel like i haven't explored/experienced it fully. i'd transport myself to paris coz i've never been there and it's a dream to go there :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pictures, so colorful! :D I'd transport myself to .. hmm.. paris or milan (cause I love,love,love both cities :D)

    http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
    Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful! I really want to go back to New York, it was such a great experience! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, such beautiful photos! I'd love to just jump into one of them!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love these flowers :) really like your blog btw!

    <3mvv

    ReplyDelete

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” ~Coco Chanel

);